4 Pack Bamboo Toothbrush and Biodegradable Floss set
All we need is One Billion People out of Eight to just change their Toothbrush.
Current shipping times- 7-10 business days
There are over a billion toothbrushes, representing more than 50 million pounds of waste which are discarded and end up in landfills every single year. These toothbrushes are made from a combination of plastic (made from crude oil) and rubber for the handpiece, nylon for the bristles, and a mix of plastic and cardboard for the packaging. Currently, none of these items are biodegradable, therefore they remain in landfills indefinitely. Worse, they end up in our oceans and washed up on our beaches or consumed by marine life.
Making a Difference
- Bamboo is a renewable and durable resource that grows abundantly.
- Reduce the amount of non-biodegradable plastic entering landfills each year. At the end of its life, the bamboo toothbrush will biodegrade into your garden soil or compost without pollution. Remove the bristles if putting the brush in your compost bin.
- Toothbrush handle made out 100% biodegradable bamboo
- No artificial colours
- Bristles made out of BPA Free Dupont Nylon.
- Natural antibacterial bamboo handle.
- Available in a pack of four.
- Medium Bristles.
- Floss is 30 meters, made of natural mulberry silk, wax and natural mint flavoring.
- Floss and toothbrush handle are compostable.
- 100% biodegradable and recycled packaging.
- You should receive your order within 7-10 business days .
Any questions about this item, please contact is via email or our Facebook page.