Reusable Makeup Removers
Only 200 Packs left!
Super Soft Assorted Reusable Make up Removers. Free Shipping & Delivered in 5- 10 business days within Australia. These are ON SALE Till stocks lasts.
Now shipping to New Zealand too for a Flat Rate of $9.
On an average you would spend about $70 -$100 (if not more) a year buying disposable face wipes and not only is that more expensive but also not great for the environment.
Ditch those single use cotton face wipes for our range of assorted super soft reusable face wipes. Made out of natural materials, these are gentle on the skin and effective in removing all your make up and leaving your skin feeling great.
There are currently lots of options for make remover pads but they only serve as make up removers. We spoke to a lot of women and understood that they still use cotton disposable pads for things like toner or nail polish remover or just when they felt like using a cleansing agent like Micellar water, cleansing gels etc.
Hence we thought of putting together an assorted range of wipes that serve every need and the best part is they come with a storage/laundry bag to maintain their use for a long time. These will last between 6-8 months and can replace about 600 disposable wipes.
Whats Included in the Combo Pack - 18 Pads
- 10 Reusable bamboo cotton pads (white)
- 5 Reusable printed pure cotton pads .
- 3 Reusable Microfiber pads. (Only water needed)
- Laundry bag
- No disposable plastic and unnecessary packaging. Shipped out in Sendle Biodegradable mailers. (Keeping the promise of supporting Australian Businesses)
- 15 pack option available( without black microfiber pads)
- 5 pack option available (only microfiber pads) -
- Shop and Save bundle includes all of the above + Stainless Razor + 20 blades
How to use the Bamboo Cotton (white) & printed cotton pads
- Simply replace the disposable cotton pad with our reusable 100% bamboo cotton pad. Add your favourite make up remover and gently wipe face/eyes. Wash/rinse face as usual. Rinse the pad immediately with soap and water so that make-up stains don't stick. You can then wash with your weekly laundry.
- These pads are versatile and you don't have to restrict their use to only removing makeup. The white and printed pads can be used in a variety of ways.You can use them to massage or wipe your face when you use oil based cleansing gels especially if you have sensitive skin. You can add a bit of face scrub and use these pads to gently massage for better exfoliation.
- You can use the white or the printed pads to even dab toner on your face.( reserve two pads to use only for this - purpose).
- You can even soak them in rose water and keep them to chill in the fridge. Then place over tired eyes for a few minutes. This is a great way to relax and rejuvenate the area around your eyes.( reserve two pads to use only for this - purpose).
- The smaller printed pads can also be used to get off nail polish.
How to use MicroFiber Pads?
- The Black Reusable pads are made out of soft blend of microfibre & cotton on the outside and sponge on the inside.
- These just need water to work. Soak and squeeze them in warm water and gently wipe face till all your make up is removed. Press on eyes for a few seconds and gently wipe to remove mascara and stubborn eye makeup.
- These pads are great if you are not big on using product and don't apply very heavy make up.
- They also great for when you travel as one pad can be used 2-3 times.
- Just wash under the tap and leave to dry in the bathroom. Add them to your weekly laundry. These can last up to a year.
- Excellent to remove a face mask as well.
Whether you use cleansers or not, you have the choice to do both and much more.Our customers have their own creative ways of using these.
How to wash the White Bamboo Cotton pads and Printed pads
- First, wash immediately after wiping makeup with warm water and soap to ensure stains don't stick. You can then put these in the washing machine when you do your weekly laundry. The smaller printed pads can be placed in the laundry bag and then into the wash (as they are small they may get clogged in your wash)
- You can also soak them overnight with a gentle stain removing agent/whitener to get rid of those stubborn make up stains.
- See Video below for cleaning pads after you remove nail polish.
- Can last up to a year.
- Can be composted (cut off the label).Bio-degradable.
How to wash the Printed Cotton pads after removing Nail Polish.
How to wash the Black Pads.
- Put them directly in the washing machine.Comes out clean and as good as new.
- Can be recycled after it reaches life cycle.
Benefits of this product.
- Cost effective. Combo pack is more bang for your buck.
- Reusable and Washable.
- Not just a make-up remover.Can work as toner pad, scrub, nail polish remover, face mask remover,etc.
- Laundry/storage bag provided.
- Eco friendly and sustainable. The planet will thank you.
- 80% Bamboo fiber & 20% Cotton (white pads)
- 100% cotton (printed pads)
- Microfiber+ SBR sponge ( Black pads)
- Laundry/storage bag - cotton
- Shipped out in compostable satchels. Zero plastic packaging.
Estimated shipping within Australia :- 5-10 days and its free :)
Estimated shipping within New Zealand - 7- 23 days. (Sorry, this one is not free. Flat rate of $9 AUD)
Currently shipped only in Australia and New Zealand.
If you have any questions about this product, feel free to contact us via email or our facebook page.